The School of Forestry jumpers we ordered arrived. They arrived in less than two weeks and look terrific. I think the logo turned out especially nice. I was expecting just a white logo but the touch of grey and green really looks good. Thanks to the local Christchurch company, Brandwear, for the excellent custom embroidery. I think we will try to order some polo shirts in the fall.
- RT @JeffBallweg: Glad this giant eagle didn't feel like eating a baby today. http://t.co/V0tjiUX7i3 about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Had a great time giving a guest lecture on forestry @CDUni School of Environment. Hopefully I convinced a few to become foresters. 02:23:12 PM 24 May 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JeffBallweg: And you thought your research was esoteric and boring… http://t.co/sfLS82CdKb 12:31:29 PM 23 May 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- This American Life looks at changing attitudes to climate change in the US. Another gem from the @ThisAmerLife team http://t.co/bEx1rAmbsu 08:37:19 PM 21 May 2013 from Tweet Button
- 100-year-old sets record at Toronto marathon
- News Analysis: Whatever Happened to Global Warming?
- Australia Takes a Major Step Toward Establishing National Legislation on Climate Change
- Shipping containers transformed
- BusinessDesk: Government to ban use of international carbon credits from Third World projects